Wednesday, October 26, 2011

W&L track

I'm starting to really like W&L track here in Arlington. Pretty much at any hour I can go there and there will be a bazillion people (roughly). Honestly, I didn't even think I was going to be able to get my ladder workout in all that well because there were so many people. The break in the storms tonight afforded a lovely night in the mid 60s to help stay comfortable during my workout.

I should really start including pictures.

My coach had me doing a ladder workout tonight that sent me through a series of sprints and laps at tempo in order to help me with me speed and refine my kick. I managed to hit all of my marks except the 800 meter and one 400m toward the end, and really only by a couple seconds. I was kind of proud of myself, and was glad that I could do what I was prescribed to do. Hopefully my coach feels the same.

10 days till my 'B' race of the off season. I'm fully committed to reaching that new level.

More later. Also, stay tuned for my Patriot's Half report coming soon. I'm going to skip Rocketts Landing as I don't really have anything good to say about that race. At all. Learning experience, but I would much rather move on from that.

Thanks for stopping by. I'll try to make these a bit more detailed later, but I'd like to at least get something on here to entertain my few readers. Also, I'll update this more if I get a few down moments during the day. Work has been killing me lately.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment